I have not received my item in the mail yet, when should it arrive?
We use USPS First Class Mail, which will usually ship within 3-5 days; however, in some cases it can take up to 14 business days for delivery and 21 days for international delivery. Please contact us if you have not received your SuperCool after the allotted time frame.
What is your email address?
Why are the video pages blank?
Most likely, you are using an outdated or unsupported browser. Our videos are simply embedded YouTube videos from our own YouTube channel. If you are having trouble with the videos on our site, you might try watching them on YouTube.
Where is the mobile application for the SuperCool Slide Rule?
The mobile app for iOS and Android is due to release April 2017.
Do you have any literature I can download for use in my HVAC classes?
Please see "Educational Aids" tab to the left for all PDFs downloads of our notes directly from the tutorial videos.
Is the SuperCool available in Spanish?
Currently, the SuperCool Slide Rule is only available in English. Please like us on Facebook for all SuperCool updates.
Is there a SuperCool Slide Rule version that uses Celsius?
Currently the SuperCool Slide Rule does not use Celsius. However, there is a Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion on the slide rule.
How can I purchase the SuperCool Slide Rule?
Click the "Buy It Now" tab on the left side of this screen.
Something weird happened during checkout. Did you get my order/charge my credit card?
If you received a confirmation email from PayPal, then you can be assured that your order was received and is being processed. If you did not make it through the checkout process on PayPal and did not receive a confirmation email, your order was NOT processed and your card was NOT charged. Please contact us if necessary.
I don't have a PayPal account. Can I pay with a credit card?
You do not need a PayPal account to checkout. When you get to the PayPal page, simply click the link that says "Don't Have a PayPal Account". You can then pay with any credit card and will not need a PayPal account.
Why is my credit card being declined?
To help protect your account, PayPal uses a complex screening process for credit card payments. This helps prevent lost or stolen cards from being used for unauthorized transactions. On rare occasions, the screening process affects valid cards.
A credit card might also be denied if:
- The card issuer is having technical problems that prevent authorization of a transaction.
- The card issuer sees a charge that doesn’t fit your normal spending patterns and blocks the transaction to protect you.
- You’ve inadvertently exceeded the limit on your card.
If you know that your credit card is valid but your payment doesn’t go through, you might want to:
- Contact your credit card issuer directly. Call the phone number on the back of your card. Ask why your card was declined, and whether you can still use it. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again. This will fix the problem 99% of the time.
- Pay securely online using your bank account. You can link your bank account to your PayPal account in just a few minutes. The merchant never sees your financial or other personal information.
- Link a different credit card to your PayPal account.